Sunday, April 13, 2014

C4T

This week I was assigned to view Michael Gorman's blog 21st Centurey Educational Technology and Learning. His post on this blog was called "Project Based and Authentic Learning… Plus Ten Valuable PBL Resource Links." His post was about sources you can use for technology in the classroom and ways we can generate authentic learning within the classroom.

/ My comment on his post was, "My name is Mallory Harris and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to view your blog and I must say that you have some very meaningful information on this post that has definitely sparked some interest for me. You are right about the standardized testing becoming an issue with students. I think that your ideas for creating authentic learning situations are some that I will definitely be able to use in my future class room."

This week I was again assigned to view Michael Gorman's blog 21st Centurey Educational Technology and Learning. This weeks post was called "Part one digital citizenship education..." HIs post was about proper online etiquette for students. He had some helpful links for the topic, as well as some of his own opinions on the subject.

My comment on his blog was, "My name is Mallory Harris and I amen EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading this post because you had very helpful information that I will be able to use in my future classroom. I appreciate the links because I will also be able to use those in order to help me succeed with my future students."

teacher with chalkboard

No comments:

Post a Comment