Thursday, April 3, 2014

C4K #2

kids around a globe


BonusWeek - No C4K Assignments This Week (NO C4K #5)

This week I was assigned to Mrs.She's class blog. I had to listen to their Fairy Tales post. For this post, the students got to use voice thread in order to say what their favorite fair tale was and why.

My comment on their blog was, "My name is Mallory and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the EDM310 class. Your voice thread was awesome!! I think you all had wonderful choices and I really enjoyed listening to them!"

This week I was assigned to view Machelle's blog "The Crane At Work". It was about a crane coming to her school and moving it.

My comment on her blog was, "I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the EDM310 class. I really enjoyed reading your blog post. It must have been neat to get to see the crane in action. You did a great job describing the job of the crane."

This week I was assigned to view Logan's blog. His blog was about Park Jae-sang's success.

My comment on his blog was, "My name is Mallory. I am a student at the University of South Alabama in the EDM310 class. I really enjoyed reading this post. You did a great job sharing the information you learned about Park Jae-sang's life and success."

No comments:

Post a Comment