Saturday, April 19, 2014

C4K

This week I was assigned to view Mahana's blog. Her blog post was about why we should use a knife and fork. She went over reasons why we should, how to use them, and had a conclusion. She and a classmate graded her work.

My comment on her post was, "My name is Mallory Harris. I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your post. You did a great job giving reasons why we should use a knife and fork!!!"

This week I was assigned to Shealesblog. The blog post was a chrome book reflection for the semester. The student answered questions about their feelings after using the chrome book for the semester.

My comment on the blog was," My name is Mallory Harris and I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. This week I was assigned to your blog. You did a great job with your reflection! It was neat to read your feedback. "

kids with school sign

No comments:

Post a Comment