Friday, February 28, 2014

C4K #1

I was assigned to view a student named Adam's blog. He had a post about sharks. His class skyped with Sharky Gillian who gave them information about sharks. He thought it was stupid that people killed sharks for soup that might be toxic. He also had an interesting fact about how many humans are killed by sharks each year vs. how many sharks are killed by humans.

The comment I left on his blog was "I think it's really cool that your class gets to skype interesting people. I also enjoyed really reading the facts you put about sharks. It's sad that sharks are killed for pointless reasons. I really enjoyed reading your post."

I was assigned to view Elijah's blog post. The instructions said to respond to the survey. Some of the class posted surveys. Elijah had no posted a survey, but he had done their previous assignment, so I commented on that. The assignment was to say why they liked technology. Elijah said he like technology because he could play games and blog.

The comment I left on his blog was "My name is Mallory. I am a student at the University of South Alabama and I was assigned to view your blog. Those are really awesome reasons for why technology is great. I bet technology helps you do cool things when you get to play games and blog!!"

I was assigned to comment on Bojangles19's blog. This person did not have any posts, so I had to improvise and comment on adrianb4673's blog. The post was supposed to be a reflection of a 2013 memory. The post was about a night when Adrian went swimming with friends in cold weather and had a lot of fun.

My comment was, "I am en EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to view your blog. This sounds like a really great night. I think that jumping in the pool must have been a lot of fun, but I bet it was super cold. That was a great memory to reflect on!"

I was assigned to comment on T_RAW's blog. T_RAW, however, did not have any words and only a picture so I had to comment on Pickle's blog instead. The blog was about a short story. The story was about threee kids who went to a scary house with a murderer.

My comment on the blog was, "My name is Mallory Harris. I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading your story. You had some really good descriptions. It was very scary. Good job!!"

kids holding hands

No comments:

Post a Comment