Thursday, January 16, 2014

PRACTICE POST

My name is Mallory Harris.
I want to be an educator in order to help others.
My passions include hard work and helping others.


I have lived in mobile my whole life. I chose to attend USA because my mother works here and it's a wonderful school. I spend the majority of my time at work. I work at Texas Roadhouse and I really do love my job. I have worked there for over two years. I have just recently been promoted to a managing position and it requires more hours, but I wouldn't want to spend them anywhere else. My job is fun because even though it is a work environment, everyone there gets along really well and we are all pretty close. texas roadhouse i heart my job imagetexas roadhouse at work/>

I am not at work, I am usually in class or spending time with my family. I try to do so as often as possible. My mother is my inspiration and I truly admire her. I am blessed to have her in my life. She was recently re-married to a great man who has really become a part of our family. I have a younger brother and sister. My brother is 18 and my sister turns 12 next month. My sister is quite entertaining and I spend more time with her than anyone else.I enjoy roller coaster rides and theme parks. I was on vacation over Christmas break because I went on a family trip to Disney. I also was able to take my little sister to Universal Studios over the summer. I have turned her into a little dare-devil from all of the rides we were able to go on. family at Disney

I want to enter the field of education because I had some great teachers who really helped mold me into the person I am today and I want to be able to do that for others. I want to be an english teacher. I know there are a lot of people who do not really enjoy english, but I think that is because they did not have a teacher who encouraged them and showed them that it really can be quite fun and easy. I want to help my students gain knowledge and skills that they will be able to use for the rest of their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment