Saturday, January 18, 2014

BLOG POST 1 WHAT ABOUT EDM310?

I have heard that EDM310 takes up a lot of your time. Previous students have stressed to me that it really is a nine hour class. My fears about EDM310 are that I will be stressed because of the time requirement. I am normally pretty good about doing all of my homework, but having to set aside nine hours for one class seems like a lot. EDM310 differs from most classes I have taken so far in college because it has a big time requirement, and from what I can tell, it is not a learn and regurgitate type of class. I do not think EDM310 compares with any of my classes thus far. I think the most difficult thing for me in EDM310 will be group work. I am very busy and it is going to be hard to figure out times when I am able to meet with people. The best way for me to address that issue is going to be planning ahead. I do not think that I currently have any questions about EDM310, but I am hoping this semester goes well and that I am able to learn a lot from this course.
smiley face

2 comments:

  1. Make your images no larger than medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mallory, I am Jenny Hinton and I am also taking EDM310 here at South. My Blog page is hintonjennyedm310.blogspot.com if you ever feel like visiting. I read the first few posts on your page as well as this one and I am really worried about the potential stress from the amount of hours this class promises to take up as well. However, I do feel that as we get the hang of it that things will get easier as the semester goes on. It is really cool that you work at Texas Road House! The very first job I ever had was there working as a hostess. I became very close with my coworkers too, and we always managed to have a good time. Also, I think it is great you get to spend so much time with your little sister. I was the youngest of my family, but I have gotten to be an aunt to a pretty little girl named Helen for about two years and a half years now and I love every second I spend with her!

    I decided to become an English teacher as well because I love the subject and I would really love to inspire that in my future students. I am planning to teach Public High School English, but I promise I am not going for the who Michelle Fifer in "Dangerous Minds" thing. It is just that public schools seem to be in need and they do pay more. So, what grade level are intending to go into?

    ReplyDelete