Sunday, March 16, 2014

C4T #2

I was assigned to comment on Karl Fisch's blog, The Fischbowl: "The New NCLB: No Curler Left Behind".

His blog was about the performance of Olympic athletes. He basically said that America should be kicking butt, but since we aren't he had ideas to help change that. His ideas included adding more world championships, changing the locations of the training facilities, changing the locations of the Olympics, changing the committees involved in judging the athletes, and changing the location of the Olympics. He was very opinionated about the ways we can improve our athletes.

My comment on his blog was, "You had some very interesting outlooks on the performance of athletes. I think you are right and that we should raise the car to encourage the athletes to do better!!"


cartoon teacher in classroom



I was assigned to the same teacher for this blog, but this time I viewed his post Inertia, Obedience, and Faith.

This blog was about Mr.Fisch giving a test that he does not enjoy. He said, "Is there anyone on the staff who honestly believes that the best use of our limited time with these students, this year, is spending it giving the TCAP? Or would it be better for them to be attending their regular classes, with their teachers and their peers, learning as part of the Warrior community?" He really felt that the test was unnecessary and took valuable time away from his students.

My comment on his blog was, "My name is Mallory Harris. I am an EDM310 student at the University of South Alabama. I felt like you had some good points on why this test was taking valuable time away from your students and that your frustration was just. I think your articles back up your point entirely and your viewpoint on this topic was quite on point."

No comments:

Post a Comment